- When wasting time at work involved reading the newspaper and writing letters?
- White tennis balls?
- Why you came upstairs?
- Where you were when Kennedy was shot?
- Having to hang your clothes in the shower to get rid of the cigarette smell?
- The first time The New Yorker printed a photograph?
- When AIDs was a death sentence?
- Queuing for a phone box with your pocket full of coins?
- Navy blue PF flyers with white crescents on the toes?
- Stacks of love letters?
- Buying a bottle of wine from the pub?
- When McDonald’s had a sign that said “We have sold over 1 million”?
I started thinking about this and wondered what else might end up being a thing of the past.